Monday, December 19, 2011

Party in a Bag!

Happy Holidays to all of my wonderful customers! We are in the home stretch for Christmas and I wanted to extend an offer to my VIP customers for a chance to get some awesome freebies!

Starting today through January 8th I am offering my customers the chance to have a "party-in-a-bag". While you are gathering with loved ones over the holidays you will no doubt be discussing Norwex, so you might as well get some benefits for doing so! With a "Party in a bag" I will supply you with an enviro cloth, a window cloth, and a dusting mitt to demonstrate for those interested. I will also supply you with catalogs, order forms and information on cleaning with water and Norwex's microfiber.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! JUST for hosting a "party in a bag" I will automatically add $100 to your party total! On top of that you can choose to get one of the following exclusive gifts for FREE: Mattress Cleaner ($35.99), Timeless Leg Cream ($30.99), Basic Pack ($30.99) or a bag of Norwex's laundry detergent ($27.99). PLUS all the host/hostess specials for Dec/Jan.

There are a limited number of party bags, so contact me ASAP to have yours delivered to you. You can hang on to them as long as you would like as long as I receive them back by January 8th!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment